Is This You?
You are a natural conversationalist, quick on your feet, and you are adept at building customer relationships and rapport. You can confidently engage customer sales leads and develop initial interest in our green energy products into a sale. You must be a great student, eager to think outside the box / explore innovative solutions, and able to take advice from senior management and self correct through supportive coaching and evaluation. Last but not least, you are competitive and can thrive in a startup environment where persistence, grit and an inherent drive to succeed are the status quo.
What You Will Do Here:
- Collaborate with senior management and team leads to build a network fueled by customer satisfaction. Our mission is to be sure our customers are glad they met us. Our energy efficiency products are industry leading and we enjoy educating consumers on conservation solutions that they didn’t know were possible and can save them money in the process.
- Champion interactive sales presentations to extremely qualified hot leads that demonstrate how homeowners can “go green” and gain access to thousands of dollars in incentives for residential energy and safety retrofits. Use cost-benefit analysis and streamlined technology solutions to take the lead in analyzing customer needs and closing homeowner proposals while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Be a part of a firm that is dedicated to helping our team members be empowered to grow within the company. We take training and development seriously and are committed to providing continuous opportunities for advancement to those willing and excited to seize them. We have an intense focus on how we can grow individually, as a team and continue to expand our company’s reach to make every home energy efficient.
- Join a team of high performers who like to work hard and enjoy themselves while making a difference in the local and global community. Camaraderie is a core value of our team and we encourage participation in our coed sports leagues, regular company outings to Angels/Dodgers/Chargers games, team Happy Hours, and quarterly community service projects.
- Engage in a continuous feedback loop centered on improving every facet of our customer experience by analyzing true sales metrics including closing percentages, attrition rates, referral generation and overall customer satisfaction.
Traits of an Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Confident and comfortable in a variety of social and business settings with incredible communication skills and business acumen
- Proven track record of achievement in leadership, sports, job promotions, or scholastic awards
- Strong presentation skills, ability to think strategically and problem solve with a knack for organization and attention to detail
- Personal integrity is a must as you care about your personal brand as much as our own.
What We are Committed to Providing You:
- Car allowance and Relocation allowance
- Continual advancement opportunities and cross training in multiple departments. We are dedicated to breaking the mold and promoting from within.
- Company culture perks: team outings, company events, regular stand up meetings to facilitate innovation and new ideas, and continuous collaboration.
Clutch is a sales and marketing firm that assists Fortune 500 companies in new client acquisitions and retaining their existing clients. By focusing our efforts on a face to face, relationship-based marketing approach, we are able to bring our clients life-long customers with increased name-brand recognition and high levels of customer satisfaction.
Role: Energy Efficiency Sales Specialist - Complete Training!
Apply for this job now.