Possible work from home opportunity!
We are seeking a Scheduling Coordinator to join our team! The Scheduling Coordinator will schedule candidates interviews for Cornerstone Business Solutions clients nationwide. In this role, you can expect to make over 100 outbound calls to candidates a day with you being accountable for a fixed show rate.
- Coordinate the scheduling of interviews with Cornerstone Business Solutions clients
- Post job adds on job boards
- Make outbound calls to candidates
- Communicate with candidates via email, phone, text message, and social media
- Review and communicate interview lists with clients
- Serve as point of contact between client and company
- Update CRM and ATS software
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Previous experience in scheduling a plus
- Must have your own computer
- High-speed internet
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Strong phone skills a plus
- Recruiting or Career Service experience a plus
Our customers are central to our mission. With our extensive and diverse knowledge base of both local and national businesses, it allows us to provide not only a proper fit but an understanding of what our clients need. We do not just staff positions and departments; we look to form long lasting relationships so we can continue to evolve as our clients and the every changing marketplace does. We are committed to Listening to our clients needs and in doing so, Serving companies with premier employees and human resource services. Success for our customers is reached by empowering them to focus on what they do best.
Role: Call Center Customer Service
Apply for this job now.