Reports to: Office Manager
Objective: Under the supervision of the Office Manager, help administrate duties necessary for all aspects of the business to function and administratively support other employees.
- Maintain the highest level of ethical standards
- Maintain high level of customer service at all times via phones and email, in person greeting employees and applicants
- Administrative support to the Office Manager, General Manager, Owner and other employees
- Purchasing: ordering supplies, tracking vendors
- Bookkeeping: payables, receivables, invoicing, payroll
- Experience in Sage / Peachtree Accounting or other accounting software
- Excellent skills in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- HR recordkeeping & employee onboarding
- Filing, organizing, etc.
- Opportunity available to grow the company and earn commission by pursuing new customers
Iowa for Jesus Network: This ministry is also run out of the office. Duties include:
- Bookkeeping: payables, receivables, sending receipts, balancing checkbook
- Agreement with statement of faith.
- Have a helpful, serving attitude
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Detail oriented
- English / Spanish a plus
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.