The Liberty Group, a National full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm since 1977 has expanded into the Atlanta area. Specializing in the Multi-Family Industry, Liberty Personnel Services provides recruiting, personnel placement and temporary staffing for our clients in the fields of Administrative / Clerical, Leasing, Apartment Management and Maintenance positions. Seeking a dynamic Multi-Family leader to Manager and promote our growth into the Atlanta Market.
POSITION: Branch Manager
– Responsible for overall operations of the Branch
– Manage day-to-day branch operations including open orders, available candidates, and resources to meet clients’ needs
– Responsible for new business development and expansion of existing client base within the multi-family industry sector.
– Identify strategic sales and recruiting sources through knowledge of the area/industry.
– Leverage your contacts, manage and participate in the day-to-day sales and client facing activities.
– Promote client and employee retention through exemplary customer service.
– Create quantifiable monthly/quarterly/annual goals with supporting plans of action to result in maximizing profit.
– Conduct weekly, monthly and annual reporting and comprehensive reviews of client and sales reports.
– Represent The Liberty Group at various local, state and national business associations and community meetings.
– Participation required with local Association meetings and events.
– Effectively collaborate, interact and communicate client sales needs with inside recruiting and staffing team.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
– Proven sales track record
– Experience in multi-family / apartment industry / apartment supplier industry a big plus
– Staffing experience a plus
– Excellent customer service and follow up skills
– Solid leadership skills
– Positive and energetic attitude
– Detailed oriented with ability to troubleshoot and multi-task
– Self-starter with strategic thinking / planning ability
– Strong work ethic
– Ability to work independently, but also have a strong commitment to a team atmosphere
– Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
– Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
For immediate consideration please email resume and salary history to #removed#
Compensation: Salary based on experience, competitive commission structure and car allowance.
Position: Full Time.
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K
Job Location: · Atlanta, GA
Required experience: · Sales / Management: 2 years
Required license or certification: · Valid Driver’s License
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”
The Liberty Group is the premier, full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry throughout the United States. Since 1977, The Liberty Group has been the industry leader for matching ambitious professionals with open positions within the multi-family/apartment industry.
Role: Branch Manager
Apply for this job now.