COMPANY: CHASE MEDICAL
JOB TYPE: Bank,Contract,Permanent,Temporary
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, near Pimlico.
We are very excited to be recruiting for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join a large GP practice near Pimlico.
The role will involve seeing minor illness, treating and referring as apt. You will be able to Independently Prescribe, work autonomously, and be trained to Nurse Practitioner level (ideally MSc/BSc level).
- 75 or 1.0 full-time equivalent hours available
- 6 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- Indemnity included
- NHS Pension
- Salary: Band 8a-c (dependent on experience, negotiable)
- NMC pin
- Dedication to providing the highest quality care to all patients
- Up to date Safeguarding children and adults
If you'd like to apply for this position then call Rebecca Burnham-Wake on [... Click Apply...]or email her your CV to [... Click Apply...]
You can also click APPLY now!
Chase Medical is a specialist agency that works with Nurse Practitioners (and other primary care clinical staff) to secure their dream roles. We also have flexible locum work available paying our ANPs between £35 and £60 per hour (including holiday pay).