Data Analyst (SQL, SSIS) - Stafford, £28,000 - £31,000
The data analyst will be working as part of close-knit strategy & intelligence team - this role will be focused around providing and interpreting analytical data and intelligence to support the business. This is a business-critical role allowing data to be provided to support business decisions and allow continual improvement and to work collaboratively with end users to developer reporting tools and MI.
The business is based in Stafford, there will be requirements to travel to different locations to attend meetings and training sessions. This is an office-based role with flexible working scheme in operations.
Data Analyst, responsibilities:
- Supporting the development and maintenance of the Service's data warehouse so that business data analysis requirements can be retrieved, stored, and viewed efficiently.
- Developing effective links with key partners and stakeholders to gain a better understanding of their data requirements.
- Identifying, developing, implementing, maintaining, and continuously improving appropriate tools and techniques to enable transactional data to be transformed into consumable information.
- Utilising SQL and similar to deal with large relational databases including creating views and stored procedures and setting up and maintaining automated data processes utilising SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Proven track record in analysing data, spotting trends, drawing conclusions to make recommendations and advise businesses.
- Previous experience using data modelling and GIS mapping systems.
- Experience of querying and manipulating large data sets using standard programming language, e.g., SQL and using T-SQL procedural programming, understanding stored procedures, server objects and manipulation and aggregation of data.
- Familiar with SSIS reporting tool.
- Excellent communication and enjoys working as part of a small team.
- 21 days Annual Leave plus the 13 additional bank holiday days
- Occupational Health and Welfare Facilities/Support
- Free parking
- Free eye tests
- Free Gym Membership
If you have the above experience and want to drive your career forwards within data and reporting this is an excellent opportunity.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Asfand Khan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology, and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK