Graham Enterprise Inc. is a name associated with petroleum since 1922. We currently own and operate 37 Gas Station/Convenience store sites in and around Chicago land area. We are currently looking for a skilled and experienced Customer Service Representatives for one of our numerous sites in the Chicago land area. An ideal candidate will have great customer service skills, be able to work in a fast paced environment and should be a fast learner.
FULL TIME AND PART TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE/CASHIER POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Position Title : Customer Service Representative (CSR), Graham Enterprise, Inc. (GEI)
Job Description : Primary company representative to our customers in a goods and services oriented business.
Job Purpose : To deliver the highest levels of customer service by providing quality product and service information, resolve product and service related problems, drive sales to customers, promote and abide by the high standards of GEI, and maintain regulatory and company compliances while upholding the highest standards of safety.
- Develop and enhance the customer experience in our stores by maintaining a friendly positive attitude and drive store sales with an out-going personality. Treat each customer as a guest in our stores.
- Maintain the highest site standards as listed in walk the store list including store cleanliness, in store site layouts, displays and in store stocking as well as plan-o-grams and retail processes to create an environment for an outstanding customer experience.
- Demonstrate initiative and excitement for all store promotions and merchandising standards to facilitate sales growth.
- Sustain good positive communication with customers, managers, fellow employees and vendors to enhance the performance and profitability of your store’s team and to continue to grow our customer base.
- Identify and resolve site issues and problems in a timely and positive manner. Efficiently and accurately processes sales transactions using the POS register system and adhere to company guidelines and policies at all times.
- Be responsible and proactive in your shift duties and responsibilities, be timely in your work ethic, treat all customers, managers, and fellow employees with dignity and respect and maintain an honest, friendly and positive work environment for all.
- Perform any other duties that are assigned by management.
- Ability to be a leader and a team player. Have a passion for customer service, utilize exceptional people skills and have a desire to excel.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, run a cash register, process transactions, and run store equipment.
- Maintain a disciplined approach to your daily work duties and maintain company standards in personal appearance, work ethic, store cleanliness and customer service.
- Ability to lift and carry 25 lbs.
- Ability to lift items, bend and work on your feet for during your work shifts
- Have a can-do and team building attitude in everything you do while working at a GEI store
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor. This document describes the position currently available. It is not an employment contract. Our company reserves the right to modify job duties or job descriptions at any time.
Graham Enterprise, Inc. is a name associated with petroleum since 1922. Headquartered in Mundelein, IL, we are a leading, independent, gasoline, convenience store and car wash retailer. The company operates 37 gas station/convenience store sites throughout Chicagoland area under the brands of Shell, Citgo, Marathon, Exxon Mobil, BP & Maverick.
Graham Enterprise takes a great deal of pride in the quality of the products and services it provides to its customers and the important role that it plays in the communities it serves. Quality products, highest cleanliness appearance standards, and superior, consistent customer service has helped us build a loyal customer base and we continue to attract new customers.
Graham Enterprise is committed to provide associates with pleasant working conditions, salary based on performance of job requirements, fringe benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Our policy is to be fair with all coworkers. It is our belief that satisfied employees make satisfied customers
Role: Customer Service REP - Gas Station/ Convenience store
Apply for this job now.