The Role: Wellbeing Innovations and Programme Manager
Sector: Hospitality - Workplace
Location: London Base - Extensive UK Travel
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000pa
My client is a global service provider who are ringing in the changes in how they partner with and care for their client. I am looking for a vibrant, energetic, courageous, and highly skilled individual within corporate wellbeing experience the role will be responsible for planning and organising a varied and interesting programme of leisure activities and events to enhance the lives, and improve the holistic wellbeing of the clients
- Develop the policies and procedures to support the Staff Wellness at work
- Identify and recommend opportunities for simplification or improvement within the estate
- Develop a series of activities and promotions to ensure interest and support is maintained
- Analysis and provide reporting on Programme effectiveness, usage and gaps
- Deliver assessments designed to support our clients in achieving their health and wellbeing goals through effective lifestyle management
- Rollout new wellbeing plans, implement and integrate new services into the business.
- Combine the best disciplines of business with social values to improve people's health
- Keep all the information about providers and related processes tracked and organized
- Provide reporting and trend analysis
- Previous Spa, Wellbeing or Programme Management experience
- BA Degree or equivalent work experience
- Happy to travel UK wide
- Business acumen and can create financial models
- Highly organized and detailed oriented - able to manage data effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
It is a juicy, exciting role that will allow the incoming candidate to flourish and essentially carve out their own role and remit.
To be considered, please send me your CV with a brief introduction as to why you stand out from the crowd - #removed#
You must be able to live and work without restriction in the UK.
Due to an increased volume of applications it is not possible to feedback to all applicants. If you do not hear from me withing 4 weeks, please assume you have not been successful this time.
To view all our vacancies, please go to #removed#