By conducting audits and internal investigations that focus on mitigating the impact of cyber disruption and ensure that the organisation is orchestrating a robust resilience approach that helps identify any risks, protect all applications and its data.
You will have a track record in conducting IT Audits, specifically cybersecurity, and compiling technical reports that detail any and all vulnerabilities or gaps in the organisation's security posture. This can be utilised as a roadmap for further improvement of cybersecurity and IT security strategy for the bank.
You will have:
- Relevant qualifications such as; CISSP, CISA or CISM are highly advantageous.
- Significant experience in conducting Cyber Security audits or auditing infrastructure that is Cloud based.
- Ideally good Knowledge of core cyber controls and technologies and operational resilience frameworks and cloud technologies.
- All industries considered, however preference for Financial Services.
- Excellent communication skills required with experience of engaging with Executive Management.
- Ability to provide opinion and direction clearly and concisely with regards the state of risk and the control environment.
- Strong technical skills.
- Self-starter with ability to deliver the audit plan.
- Able to work collaboratively with team members within audit and across the organisation.
- The ability to assess risks, identify key controls, and document appropriate test plans to deliver on audit objectives.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Role: Cyber Security - Audit Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.