This exciting Company has a long tradition of delivering highly customised services and pride themselves on their commitment to customer satisfaction.
The organisation specialises in on-site delivery for multi-vendor products and technical services.
It offers a broad range of skills coupled with an agile workforce which creates flexibility in service solutions and therefore can be tailored to individual customer’s needs. Main role:
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone with the right skills and desire to get involved in IT Technical Support, in a company that truly makes a difference.
You will be working for an organisation which has over 40 years' experience of delivering multi-vendor services across Europe.
If you have a strong passion for IT combined with a logical and inquisitive mind, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
If you are looking for a new challenging and an exciting opportunity and are keen to achieve a fully funded qualification alongside it, then please get in ; Overview:
The team that you will be working for provides a 24 x 7 support service on a broad range of equipment ranging from servers to printers from a broad range of vendors including HPE, Sun and ; Main responsibilities:
Your main responsibilities will include the following,
- To provide break fix services across a range of multi-vendor and HPE technologies and services – including, but not limited to:
With assistance from more senior team members as and when required.
- To be aware of, and adhere to, customer contractual obligations and service level agreements
- Services and SLA’s detailed above to be delivered across a number of SSE locations within the Havant area.
With the probable expectation to assistance with local field service activities.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with our customers and deal with them in a polite and professional way
- To learn the fundamentals of recognised business practice in the context of a working customer support environment
- To work closely with assigned mentors to learn all aspects of support operation including customer call handling and technical ability
- To maintain and contribute towards technical documentation to support technical solutions and initiatives
- To inform line management of all instances of customer dissatisfaction immediately they are known and escalate as necessary
Support and adhere to all company performance and service delivery metrics. Desired skills and qualities:
Highly desired attributes:
- Passion to be in IT
- Demonstrate willingness to learn & commitment
- Customer services experience
- Must be quick thinking & articulate as will be dealing & looking after multiple clients.
- Confident to speak on telephone and face to face with customers
- Have high mental agility/switched on
- Full Driving Licence [preferred]
The role will have a mobile element.
A company van will be provided after a qualifying period Desired qualifications:
- GCSE’s including GCSE Maths, English and IT at level A-C grades
- Any IT qualifications are also desirable
Candidates must have a long-term aspiration of a career in the IT industry and be prepared to work hard to complete the challenging, formal IT Level qualification.
To meet our customer requirements, working out of hours is commonplace and the successful candidates would be expected to take part in such activity once sufficient skill levels are achieved, with the end aim of joining a local on call rota. Important Information:
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.