We are seeking a Fully Remote Proposal coordinator living in the DMV area to attend occasional meetings in DC. We focus on Health IT solutions and are looking for candidates who have previous Health IT and healthcare experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct background research required for proposals, including potential budget, incumbent if applicable, likely competitors, and suitable partners.
- Complete large amounts of writing and editing; Edit and rewrite proposals, including creating templates and boilerplate text.
- Draft proposal portions such as executive summary, background, overview, technical approach, and cover letter.
- Execute consistent Softrams identity through document templates, letterhead, graphics, and logo usage.
- Analyze requirements and ensure that proposals meet quality standards and comply with detailed proposal requirements.
- Coordinate and maintain Softrams documentation efforts for responses to RFPs, RFIs, and other calls; Manage past performance citations, metrics, resumes, and proposal reuse materials' libraries.
- Synthesize proposal materials into compliant, client-ready final package.
- Draft and maintain proposal milestones/schedule including win themes, review dates, kickoff meetings and due dates; Communicate across teams to get input and meet deadlines.
- Lead communication and development of proposal parts with various internal and external stakeholders throughout the team.
- Demonstrate exceptional presentation skills; prepare presentations and present information to partners and team.
- A bachelor's degree in a related area, such as English, communications, or marketing.
- Experience writing, and applying research and critical-thinking skills to proposal sections.
- Expertise with Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint) and Adobe tools (Acrobat and Illustrator).
- Two (2) or more years of experience developing responses to Federal opportunities (IDIQs, BPAs, RFQs, RFIs) including required sections (Technical Response/PWS, QASP, Conflict of Interest, Executive Summary, Management and Staffing).
- Broad knowledge of Healthcare, Medicare & Medicaid systems and data is a plus.
- Experience in Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS), NIH, or any other health IT organization proposal development or policy analysis projects a strong plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year
Powered by JazzHR