SEN Teaching Assistant
The SENCO of a diverse inner city Manchester school have contacted Teaching Personnel in regard to a SEN TA position which has become available from January 4th.
Due to a gap within their support team, there is a need within their SEN department for a Teaching Assistant from January, until the end of the academic year.
- Supporting pupils with various SEN in class across all subject areas on a 1 to 1 or small group basis
- Building relationships with SEN pupils in order to help them progress academically and socially
- Monitoring progress and attainment levels of individual pupils
- Supporting the class teacher to create a tailored learning space for all students needs
- Earn between £1200-£1350 per week
The ideal candidate for this SEN Teaching Assistant role will have significant experience supporting pupils with special education needs and have a passion for working with children. Direct experience working within mainstream education is advantageous, however all transferable related experience will be considered including supporting SEN family members or care work.
The students you will be providing assistance for ranges from MLD, SEMH or ADD all the way to ASC, Physical disabilities or VI. The school will provide excellent CPD opportunities to help you provide the best level of support for these students.
Any successful applicant would be subject to DBS and Right to work UK checks so relevant documents will be requested.
If this role seems of interest and you have relevant experience/qualifications, please click the link below or send your CV to the relevant details.