Position Summary: Provides insurance and financing services to automotive customers by verifying sales information; determining need for financing; evaluating customer creditworthiness; preparing financing and legal documents; selling products and services; maintaining rapport with customers.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
· Determines desire/need for truck financing by interviewing customer; exploring payment options.
· Verifies truck purchase information by reviewing sales contract data; conferring with sales department; making adjustments as needed.
· Determines customer creditworthiness by studying customer credit application; obtaining credit reports; analyzing information; comparing customer evaluation to organization standards; searching for lenders in information system; forwarding applications to lenders; conferring with loan underwriters and loan processors; obtaining stipulations when required; approves or rejects loan.
· Prepares transaction documents by completing loan agreements, Department of Motor Vehicle registration, and related documents.
· Confirms truck sales contract information by disclosing data, provisions, finance charges, and interest rates to customer; ensuring understanding of content.
· Sells products and services by reviewing desire/need for insurance, credit insurance, extended warranties, anti-theft devices, appearance protection packages, etc.; explaining options, provisions, and premiums.
· Maintains dealership reputation by building and maintaining customer rapport; answering questions; providing information; resolving discrepancies and dissatisfactions; maintaining a satisfactory Customer Satisfaction Index; complying with federal, state, and local regulations; helping others comply.
· Maintains customer confidence and organization stability by keeping information confidential; helping others comply.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Education and/or required experience: General Math Skills, Organization, Financial Software, Administrative Writing Skills, Integrity, Professionalism, Establishes Partnerships/Alliances, Closing Skills, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Statistical Analysis
At TransChicago Truck Group, we pride ourselves on employing the most qualified and best employees to work at the our three commercial truck dealerships in the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana areas.
Interested in fast paced, growing business? Are you passionate about technology? Then we want to connect with you.
Transchicago offers a competitive salary and benefits package, a culture of innovation and an opportunity every day to challenge your abilities.
Role: Finance Manager
Apply for this job now.