LTD Hospitality Group is seeking highly motivated individuals with expertise in effective and efficient hotel operations. Our ideal candidates should exude a passion for the hospitality industry that will attract and inspire associates to cultivate an exceptional guest experience. If you are looking for an exciting career with unlimited opportunities to thrive within LTD's growing portfolio of properties, we have an immediate opening for you to join our team as a Front Desk Supervisor.
The Front Desk Supervisor will be responsible for the operation of the front desk by directing, controlling and supervising Front Desk Associates to ensure the best possible guest satisfaction, associate morale, brand and company standards, training, and profitability.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guests at all times.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the Front Desk staff.
- Promote teamwork and Associate morale.
- Interpret company policies and provide a safe working environment by ensuring compliance with safety programs and training.
- Monitor & enforce Front Desk uniform brand & company standards.
- Participate in the interviewing process for Front Desk Associates.
- Orient & train new Associates.
- Conduct ongoing training of all Front Desk Associates to increase job knowledge and skill level.
- Initiate or suggest plans to motivate Associates to achieve work related goals.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures.
- Assist Operations Manager, AGM or GCM with the payroll process.
- Ensure that the hotel is balanced daily and that discrepancies are communicated with the appropriate hotel management.
- Complete period end tasks, including an audit of cash over and short to include inventories.
- Respond to any guest complaint in a timely, professional and hospitable manner.
- Other and all duties, projects, and tasks as assigned by employee's manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills and or ability required.
- Has a sincere desire to exceed guest expectations
- Must have prior Front Desk Experience.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma and some college preferred.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must have a good command of the English language and be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must have solid computer skills to include core Microsoft applications and any additional brand specific applications as needed.
- Must have sold math skills.
- Ability to lead, train, and motivate team members.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Must possess solid relationship-building skills, people focused, highly organized and guest centric.
- Must have reliable transportation.
LTD Hospitality Group has taken pride in superior hotel development and management for more than 30 years and is a recognized leader managing top-performing brands under Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and InterContinental Hotel Group flags.
LTD's core values focus on people, relationships and opportunities. The LTD culture was established by the founding partners and to this day continues to guide the successful performance and profitability of our hotels, while maintaining the highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness.
The greatest key to our success is our people. Our diverse team of associates is responsible for creating a distinctive experience that keeps our customers coming back. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and are committed to investing in them. We provide comprehensive training, as well as career advancement opportunities for all of our associates. We also offer competitive benefits to ensure that a career at LTD is satisfying and rewarding in all aspects.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 (k) with company match
- Voluntary Short Term
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development Opportunities and Much More!
For more information about joining the LTD family, please visit #removed# . We look forward to hearing from you!