Our client based in Cambridge, are expanding and looking for 2 x C++ Developers to join their team. They operate in a fluid way where there can be opportunities to transition to C# further down the line and any exposure to graphics, automation etc is a positive.
These are fantastic opportunities in a very interesting work environment paying a competitive salary for the right people. Ideally this would suit someone with a couple of years experience looking for the next step with a willingness to learn and they have some very experienced people who can help mentor you,
If you have any interest in the TV and Broadcast industry, photography, video graphics or computer animation you will be amongst like minded people there. They are also willing to invest in courses relevant to the TV and broadcast industry to help you gain insight into the business
They are an established developer and manufacturer of specialised automation and graphics software systems for broadcast television with offices abroad as well as in Cambridge. They have a strong reputation for quality, innovation and technical excellence.
Their customers include all the main top broadcasters throughout the world. They are an engineering driven company working together as a friendly team with a passion for developing state of the art software in an agile software development environment.
Windows C++ Developers x 2 - salaries Dependent on level of experience
As a member of their C++ team you will be working on the development of their StreamMaster and Create product ranges.
This role offers a huge variety of technical challenges and requires a willingness to work on many diverse aspects of the software with a pragmatic approach to delivering high quality reliable code at all stages of the product life cycle in an Agile environment.
Your education, experience and interests
- A degree in Computer Science or a compatible engineering discipline.
- Experience using C++ and multi-threading in a Visual Studio environment.
- Sound knowledge of software engineering principles.
- Ability to work within a dynamic and rapid code development culture without sacrificing quality.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, with a willingness to present creative technical solutions to the team.
- A passion for technology and problem solving.
- Willingness to learn from and communicate with the rest of the team.
- Ability to be a team player or work alone as appropriate for the task at hand.
- Agile development environment and experience of JIRA, cross platform development for Windows and Linux and/or OpenGL experience would be an advantage.
In return they offer an excellent salary and benefits package together with the opportunity to work in a friendly engineering driven, intellectually stimulating and challenging environment.
Role: C++ Developers x 2
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire,
Apply for this job now.