Level 3 KS2 LSA / Key Stage 2 Learning Support Assistant
Are you confident in supporting learning in literacy and numeracy to KS2 pupils?
TeacherActive are looking for an experienced Key Stage 2 Learning Support Assistant / KS2 LSA for a short/long term assignment, starting after October half term in Swansea.
The position is in a very busy Primary school and will be supporting a challenging KS2 class but the successful Learning Support Assistant / LSA will be expected to cover other classes and year groups when needed.
It is essential that you have/are the following:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
- Work with students who require additional support
- Leading group work
- Helping the class teacher with pupil observations
TeacherActive can offer the successful Learning Support Assistant / LSA:
- A highly rewarding opportunity
- An excellent and competitive rate of pay
- Fantastic prospects of long term work
- The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
TeacherActive have many other opportunities available to suit all requirements. To discuss them contact Hannah Williams on 01792717477 or email your CV to #removed#