Company: OWEN REED EXECUTIVE SEARCH & SELECTION
Job Type: Apprenticeship, FullTime
Owen Reed are recruiting for a L&D Executive to join a firm based at Cannon Street.
L&D Executive must have a particular interest in Learning and Development and HR. This role involves 70% L&D and 30% HR Generalist.
The L&D Executive will report to the Department General Manager of HR . The team consists of 10 HR people.
The L&D Executive will need to understand training requirements, competencies/behaviours matrix, L&D frameworks, employee development plans, measure L&D activity, deliver Learning Academy, deliver Skillsoft e-learning programme, internal training seminars, support the delivery of the Apprenticeship Scheme, support the HR team on generalist tasks/projects.
The candidate must:
• Be CIPD Qualified at full or Associate member level
• Have a degree or equivalent qualification in a professionally recognised training accreditation
• Must have previous HR Generalist experience and L&D experience
• Be highly organised
• Is used to working in a team
• Happy to present – design and deliver training
• MS Office packages – at least intermediate level (advanced would be a plus)
• Able to travel from time-to-time
• Contribute to the design of learning solutions, training curriculums and leadership development;
• Contribute to planning and managing workforce development and work with the Human Resources Department to execute talent management strategies, working on design, plan and manage of organisational analytics;
• Contribute to the development of a framework of competencies and behaviours matrix covering a broad range of roles, liaising with line management to understand training requirements;
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of an organisation-wide training needs matrix to include a structured learning and development framework to improve the development of people;
• Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of employee development plans and programmes to support organisational needs as a generalist or in a combination of disciplines such as management, development, talent management, succession planning, technical or non-technical training and e-learning;
• Contribute to the development and co-ordination of a system to monitor and measure learning and development activity and outcomes to demonstrate value-add and ROI;
• To work as a generalist on various HR initiatives or projects and to support the other HR team members with their workload and projects.