Technical Specialist- CI Engineer -Days role
Salary: £43,000 - £49,000
A world-renowned manufacturer are recruiting for a Technical Specialist Engineer within the CI team, to work alongside the Engineering team in a state-of-the-art factory. The Technical Specialist will be focusing on improving the filling lines using the continuous improvement frameworks. A small element of the role will also require the Technical Specialist to be hands-on tasks such as electrical installation, commissioning and fault finding on high tech utilities equipment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspirational candidate background looking to take on a senior role for a blue-chip company.
Skills required for the Technical Specialist:
- Hands on engineering experience
- Continuous improvement experience
- Able to co-ordinate work closely with project engineers
- Experience with working on filling lines is imperative
- Able to take on extra responsibility and manage contractors
The Technical Specialist will benefit from:
- Having a varied role involving Maintenance, Fault Finding, Projects, Leadership and continuous improvements
- Joining a stable and well-known company
- Working in a state-of-the-art factory with latest equipment within an efficient factory
- Opportunities for long term career progression beyond a Senior Electrical Engineer
- No having to work weekends or night shifts
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, BUPA, Bonus
Commutable: Watford, Hertfordshire, Harrow, Middlesex, Slough, Berkshire, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.