CPC Project Services LLP is recruiting for an Accounts clerk to be based in our Leeds office. Hybrid/Flexi working - office and remote working (it is important that you are based within commuting distance of Leeds LS14BA).
In addition to salary, we also provide full comprehensive benefits including holidays, private pension, healthcare, bonus scheme as well as assistance with professional development.
In summary, the successful candidate will be performing a wide variety of general accounting tasks to support the operation of the business.
The post holder will be expected to contribute to correct and compliant accountancy practice and efficient office management.
Key tasks and accountabilities will include the following;
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts.
- Ensuring close of ledgers at month and year end with no date issues.
- Processing supplier invoices, matching to Purchase Orders and job numbers.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Assist credit control, production of timely, high volume accurate invoices, running credit checks, chasing outstanding debt.
- Allocate payments to the sales ledger with the ability to deal with internal and external payment queries.
- Collating, checking and posting of credit card / internal expenses to correct nominal codes.
- Ensure monthly files and records are kept in accordance with auditor requirements.
- Collation and preparation of all office works and job paperwork including accurate and electronic document filing.
- Carry out any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the line manager.
The post holder must possess similar accounting experience; demonstrate strong numerical and excellent IT skills including Microsoft Excel. Working knowledge of Access Dimensions would be a distinct advantage. We are seeking to recruit a self-motivated individual, demonstrating initiative and a willingness to operate at times without direct supervision