Experience in international, diversified industrial are key for this position.
Director - Financial Planning and Analysis provides planning, analysis and decision support and works closely with the Senior Leadership Team in formulating the financial aspects of long range planning, annual planning, forecasting, and strategic and tactical business decisions, including acquisition and divestiture activity, across multiple product lines and geographies. Manufacturing Industry Exp. MBA a major Plus!
· Assist in the preparation and monitoring of division goals.
· Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
· Assist with special financial and business studies and cooperate with other departments in preparing analyses.
· Support acquisition and divestiture activities and provide analysis and insight for other financial transactions.
· Provide ad-hoc analysis and support as needed, including special projects such as tax and treasury initiatives and financial presentations.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, and 7+ years of experience in a Financial Planning & Analysis role.
Preferred Qualifications include an MBA with 3+ years in a management or leadership role, experience with a multi-national company, highly-developed verbal and written communication skills, solid understanding of GAAP, experience using Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) software, proficiency with Microsoft Office software, highly developed problem-solving and analytical skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
Manufacturing of Machinery and transportation
Role: Director FP&A
Apply for this job now.