Due to a growing technical product portfolio for safety solutions, we wish to recruit an aspiring Product Manager / Product Marketing Manager to manage our products across our communication and connectivity division. You will define and drive the product strategy across global teams such as sales, NPD, marketing, manufacturing and engineering.
We operate in a niche market place, our products are seen and used in day to day scenarios around the world.
BASIC SALARY: £35,000 to £45,000 (depending on experience)
· Part of a PLC organisation
· Generous company pension scheme
· Share option scheme
· Ongoing training and career development
· Regular travel overseas after Covid 19
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Reading, High wycombe, Slough, Bracknell, Oxford, Newbury, Basingstoke, Buckingham, Twickenham, Hayes, Watford, Hemel Hampstead,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Product Manager
Our Product Managers fully understand the technology, full scope and depth of all our products. You will interact across our businesses, our customers and our industry experts.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
· New Product Development; Research and gain market intelligence across the markets. Gain and report on the VOC and new smart technologies within the industry. Work closely and communicate with the engineers and designers to develop product variants or sales packages for existing product ranges. Encourage agile development across the engineering teams.
· Product Life Cycle; You will manage the product road map and be the marketing champion for the end-of-life process for legacy products.
· Commercials; Monitor and report on the product performance and market share.
· Sales Strategy; Ensure the sales team have the technical knowledge and marketing collateral required to grow and drive global sales.
· Training; Deliver engaging product training on new or enhanced versions of products across varied global in-house and external teams.
· Product Guru; Be the expert for your full technical range of products and understand the competitive advantage we have in the market. alert to the future technologies emerging.
A full job description will be provided to all candidates making the short-list.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Product Manager
The UK based product team is crucial to our growth and product development plans.
You will be commercially aware and fully understand product management processes.
We need our Product Managers to be the go to expert across the business and wider industry landscape, therefore you will need the following skills and experience;
· Educated to degree level; ideally covering Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Product Management, Global Markets, or Engineering (electrical).
· Demonstrate enthusiasm for the technical products and the vision of market place share.
· Be an exceptional communicator at all levels within the business and industry. You will need to bring together high functioning technical teams to achieve the end goals of the product strategy / road map.
· Operate with ease in a fast paced and demanding business that will truly reward your hard work and dedication, offering investment in your career progression and opportunities in a large FSTE 100.
· A natural problem solver with the confidence to use initiative and build trust across the teams.