SEN Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant
• Temporary (with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate)
• Part time
• GBP10 per hour
Teaching Personnel have been providing supply staff since 1996 to secondary, primary and SEN schools throughout England and Wales since 1996. Our Brighton SEN office specifically work with primary, secondary and SEN schools in East & West Sussex, we have been securing casual supply work and temporary placements for graduates, aspiring teachers and future Education professionals with great success for over 10 years.
We are seeking Teaching Assistants who are looking for flexible work. As a Teaching Assistant you will be working within the class to support the class teacher with their lessons, you will be working alongside a team of support staff in class, and you will be working on a 1-1 basis with SEN students.
To be successful in this role it is desirable if you:
• have experience working within a school setting
• have experience working with children and/or adults with learning difficulties including ADHD, SEMH and ASC.
• have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs, or a willingness to learn
• Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the role of a Teaching Assistant in a special needs school
• Have the ability to engage pupils in their learning and support them in their social, emotional and personal wellbeing
The successful candidate must:
• be nurturing and enthusiastic
• be resilient and positive
• be confident working with challenging behaviour Working as a Teaching Assistant for Teaching Personnel offers the following benefits:
• Specialist Recruitment Consultant dedicated to finding you work
• Flexible work in schools local to you
• Access to our CPD Academy
• Pension Scheme
• Weekly Pay (GBP10 an hour)
• Refer a Friend Scheme#
If you're interested in the above role then please contact the Harry at the Brighton branch at #removed#