A fast growing Gaming and Development business based in London are on the lookout for a Marketing Analyst to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. After significant growth they are looking for the final piece in their marketing puzzle, where you will be joining an established marketing department with full onus for Marketing Analytics.
Marketing Analyst (Responsibilities):
- Measure the effectiveness of strategies across digital and marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Facebook and Google partners
- Management of marketing data and recommendations for mixed media campaigns
- Help improve and grow the business via automation and analytics
- Devise methods for data collection - configuration and implementation
Marketing Analyst (Requirements):
- B2C experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with the wider marketing team
- Proven background in a Marketing Analyst position
- Strong experience with Google Analytics, AdWords and Adobe Analytics
- Ability to multitask well
Interviews are taking place from Friday 25th September with placements being made shortly after. The salary is dependent on experience - just keen to bring the best person on board who can hit the ground running! Apply here or contact Fran Slack at X4 Communications.