Leads a Production Shift to ensure enforcement to requirements in:
Provide continuous support to the Production Team to ensure problems are identified and resolved quickly.
Perform floor audits to ensure compliance to company and/or customer requirements.
Identify/implement/participate in continuous improvement solutions.
Work with and monitor shift Maintenance techs to resolve equipment problems.
Manage all production changeovers and setups.
Enforce all Company policies and procedures as set forth by HN Precision.
Prepare and submit required reports.
Provide accurate shift documentation describing any and all personnel related issues.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 years experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- MS Office experience
- Occasionally required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, sit, bend and kneel
- Frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle machines, and equipment
with roots tracking back over 80 years, HN Precision has provided production volume precision machining and manufacturing services with a broad offering of technical capabilities.
We supply complex turned parts and prismatic milled parts to OEM and Tier 1 customers in the Truck, OHV, Rail, Armaments and Heavy Industrial markets. We add value to our customers by delivering excellence in operations, product launch and customer service.
Role: Shift Supervisor
Location: Lake Bluff,
Apply for this job now.