Our client in Maple Grove is looking to hire full time assemblers to join their team. This is a first shift, evaluation to hire position. Great national company with great benefits! They have several openings available!
Purpose of Job:
Disassemble telephones for the paint process. Clean or replace plastic parts and reassemble telephone in a new or painted shell to meet quality standards.
Primary Job Roles/Responsibilities:
1. Disassemble product down to the component level.
2. Clean and perform preventive maintenance on all components, plastics, circuit boards, etc.
3. Request parts or plastics to complete assembly process.
4. Reassemble product to meet quality and quantity standards.
5. Monitor raw materials inventory and notify appropriate personnel when reorder point is reached.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities of the job:
¨ Good organization skills
¨ Good hand-eye coordination
¨ Soldering skills
¨ Familiarity with telecommunications parts and assembling
¨ Attention to detail
Previous electrical assembly experience is preferred.
Requires a drug and background test
Must have GED or HSD
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 800 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative.
Role: Electronics Assembler
Location: Maple Grove,
Apply for this job now.