Our client, an established Hotel situated on Cornwall's north coast in Newquay are looking for a full time reservations consultant/receptionist to join this growing family business. You will be required to work during both evenings and weekends, however we share the responsibilities across the whole team so that it is fair.
The Role of Receptionist will include but not limited to:
- Answering Calls
- Dealing with and replying to correspondence quickly and efficiently
- Making and arranging reservations
- Checking guests in and out
- Maximizing sales and generating future business
- Handling Cash
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Is able to upsell the hotel's facilities throughout the guests stay
- A friendly and out-going personality
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Good administrative skills
- Is able to Multitask and keep a smile on their face
- Punctual with attention to appearance
- Professional approach, friendly and confident
- Discounted/free food
- On-site parking
Front of house/Reception experience is preferred and you should be proficient with all main Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as confident in using new ones.
This is a full time permanent position with an immediate start and the salary is £19,000 - £19,500 per annum.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this role, and you are actively seeking employment please submit your CV.