COMPANY: KONNECTING - SKILLED MIGRATION & RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
Our client is one of the leading full service forklift provider in New South wales, having a variety of forklift models from all leading brands.
They are currently looking for Forklift Technicians/ Mechanics both for their workshop and/or working mobile for their clients.
The company is looking for individuals who are interested in a challenging role that requires flexibility, good communication skills, high sense of responsibility, and strong motivation to deliver quality work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fault finding and trouble shooting
- Understanding of hydraulics and pneumatic
- LPG & Diesel fuel systems
- Battery and Electric Forklift experience
- Fault diagnostic skills
- Attending breakdowns and performing service work in line with company procedure
- Deliver a professional level of service at all times
- Trade qualified Mechanic with proven Forklift experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Forklift Licence
- Drivers Licence
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche and specialist roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored 482/TSS visas.
Role: Forklift Technician
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: , ,
Apply for this job now.