Express Employment Professionals is current seeking Welding Inspectors with experience consistent, but not limited to:
· Performing quality assurance inspection and documentation during structural steel fabrication and coating
· Monitoring work for compliance with approved shop drawings and specifications
· Attending meetings, communicating with fabricators, clients and engineers
· Producing daily written field reports
* Work is primarily gas pipeline inspecting, but could also include structural steel for buildings.
· Familiarity with AWS D1.5 and/or D1.1 code is a plus
· AWS-CWI is required
· NACE level 1 is a plus
· NDT certifications are a plus, particularly MT, UT
· Being able to perform hands on UT shear wave scanning to the AWS code is a plus
· Good written and verbal communication skills are required
· Need to be fluent in spoken and written English language
· Must be able to work well independently and work well with others
· Need reliable transportation
· Must be able to work construction schedules, which may include overtime and possibly night shift and weekend work as necessary to meet project/client schedules
Direct Hire, Full Time, Permanent Position
Compensation: depending on experience
CALL: 757-961-8368 for a phone interview - ask for Joy Hart
The Virginia Beach Express Employment Professionals office has placed over 4,000 qualified candidates with local Virginia Beach area companies. The majority of our positions are PERMANENT positions, although temporary positions are also available. We are a great resource for job seekers, and there is never a fee to our applicants for our services.
Express Employment Professionals was founded in 1983 and today employs hundreds of thousands of people, with nearly 800 franchise locations worldwide. Express also offers affordable health insurance to qualified employees and their families.
Role: Gas Pipeline Welding Inspector, L112
Location: Virginia Beach,
Apply for this job now.