Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Training Manager will be primarily responsible for the implementation of training and development programs for Customer Support Specialists. Training Manager will utilize the training program that has been created, will design additional programs to improve individual and organizational performance, and will analyze the training needs of all staff. Trainer Manager will facilitate training classes on a regular basis with the goal of developing Customer Support Specialists who are proficient in their roles and required tasks.
• Conduct new hire and ongoing training.
• Supervise training teams of new Customer Support Specialists.
• Present training information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role-playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
• Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
• Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
• Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness.
• Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
• Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers, instructors, or customer representatives.
• Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books, or magazine articles. Attend meetings or seminars or obtain information for use in training programs or to inform management of training program status.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. Adult Education focus a plus!
• Proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Highly organized and detail oriented with a sense of priority and high responsiveness.
• Demonstrated sales skills core competencies.
• Energetic, dynamic, and enthusiastic personality.
• Flexible and adaptable; able to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-growth, dynamic environment.
• Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation skills) and business acumen.
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a high performing, team-oriented environment.
• Mentorship program
• Health Insurance Reimbursement
• Stock purchase plan
• Retirement Plan
• Life insurance
• Paid annual conferences
Role: Training Manager Interviewing Starts Thursday
Apply for this job now.