An exciting position has become available for a full time Area Manager to join a friendly team based in Hertfordshire. The salary for this role will be £28,000. The successful candidate will lead the on site teams to deliver a day to day cleaning service within budgets that meets specifications and standards and exceeds the customer's expectations.
- Previous customer service delivery experience
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Remote management experience
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety and COSHH legislation
Role Responsibilities (Not limited to)
- To have responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with the requirements of Health and Safety Regulations.
- To ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity.
- To comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
- To comply with the company's policies on equal opportunities.
- To carry out structured site visits that ensure specifications are met and customer expectations are positively managed.
- To build an honest and open working relationship with the customer that encourages partnership and effective resolution of issues.
- To ensure effective team-working through structured meeting disciplines allowing for business reviews and clear communication cascades.
- To coach, develop and mentor the In-Store Managers to deliver brilliant cleaning standards.
- To manage and deliver the weekly hours budget.
- To review business measures and KPI data and communicate trends and themes to help inform senior management decision making.
- Ensures own work supports the business strategy
- Uses initiative to overcome obstacles
- Is proactive and uses contingency plans when appropriate and necessary
Our client has 55 years of service knowledge, giving them the skills to deliver the best practice. The company offer a wide range of services and manage everything from single site premises to national portfolios.
This company have the firm belief that no matter what area of the business you join, your contribution will be valued and recognised
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Area, Manager, Clerical, Team Lead, Customer Service, KPI, Data, Paperwork, Business Strategy, Health, Safety, Welfare, Full Time, London