Our client is active in a wide range of software and hardware technologies, globally. This particular role is working in the company's plant and marine division - improving the core applications used in these industries.
To fulfil the role, you will need: -
- A suitable level of commercial experience (1-2 years) in Microsoft development languages including C++ and C#
- Experience with ASP.Net, .Net Core on cloud platform (AWS preferred or Azure) along with an experience with Cloud Services, Architecture and the application of CI/CD
- An understanding of source control tool
- Good people skills to liaise and work with customers and colleagues
- Unit testing code
- A good understanding of Agile methodologies, e.g. Scrum/DevOps
- Awareness of SAFe
This role will be working with in a team as part of a larger, global company - where the scope to personally develop and grow is present. In addition, the company aims to assign you onto projects that both interest you and play to your skills.
Due to the nature of this kind of role, there is an exciting range of perks as well as an attractive working environment e.g. staff dining area with a chef, etc..
This vacancy is being managed on behalf of the employer by Edgar Cowen who are acting as a Recruitment Agency.
Please note: If you have not had a response from your application within 7 days, please assume your application is not being progressed.