BLN24 is an award winning digital creative agency that supports the U.S. Federal Government in successfully achieving their mission and goals. Our service and solutions delivery start with understanding each client's end-state, and then seamlessly integrating within each Agency's organization to improve and enhance strategic and technical operations and deployments.
BLN24 is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our team.
Our ideal teammate loves tackling new challenges in machine learning and artificial intelligence. In this role, you will be responsible to implement computer vision solutions, image recognition and natural language processing used to develop and apply cutting-edge machine learning and big data analytics. Work on all aspects of the model development and implementation lifecycle including labeling, training, performance evaluation and deployment.
What you bring to the Game:
· 5+ years of industry experience as data scientist in machine learning and information retrieval
· 3+ years of experience with machine learning techniques like clustering, stochastic optimization, Bayesian methods, mixture models, support vector machines and model validation
· 3+ years of experience with statistical analysis and reporting
· 3+ years of experience with R, Python, Java or C++
· 2+ years of experience with natural language processing
· 3+ years of experience with PyTorch, Scikit-Learn
· Familiar with reinforcement learning and MapReduce
· Experience with GitHub or GitLab
· Bachelor's degree in Statistics/Mathematics or related discipline
· Expertise working with distributed systems and software engineering
· Experience with adversarial training
· Experience with active learning
· Experience working effectively with Keras, MXNet, TensorFlow, SparkML
· Experience working with NoSQL databases, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Scala
· Experience with Deep Learning models like GAN, RNN/LSTM, CNN, etc.
· Familiar with AWS components like ECS, S3 and RDS
What BLN24 brings to the Game:
BLN24 benefits are game changing. We like our team to play hard and that means they need to be taken care of — physically, financially, and emotionally. We make sure to keep them in the game by giving them access to generous medical, dental, and vision plans.
- You can join one of the fastest growing companies headquartered in the Washington DC Metro Area. We give you the opportunity to work in different sectors, so you have the chance at variety while maintaining stability.
- Flexibility at BLN24 allows each individual the opportunity to balance quality work and their personal lives. Depending on projects, we allow remote working opportunities so you can always be in the game no matter where you call home.
- We offer competitive benefits including: 401(k), Healthcare, learning and development opportunities, and more.
BLN24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe people are our strength and understand diverse talents are key to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Powered by JazzHR