Seeking a candidate to do full-time service on a swimming pool route. Ideally we would like a candidate with some pool service & repair experience; even more ideally, with a CPO and/or installer's license.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Able to work full days outdoors in various weather
- Able to routinely lift and carry 50-pound items
- Able to stay in phone and text communication with the office throughout the workday, using a personal phone if necessary
- Able to communicate clearly (including in writing) with management, coworkers, and customers
- Responsible enough to work independently for the majority of the day
Our preferred candidate would have:
- Experience in pool service and/or repair
- A CPO (Certified Pool Operator) or similar licensing
- An electrical installer's license would open up the candidate to higher pay and greater responsibility
We offer year-round employment, competitive pay commensurate with experience, and we provide the truck and tools for the job. Experience in the pool business is strongly preferred but we would consider training the right person.
We are a small, busy swimming pool maintenance, repair, and remodel company located in New Braunfels. We are family-owned and have been in business for 18 years and counting.
Role: Pool Service Technician
Location: New Braunfels,
Apply for this job now.