We are looking for an organized and outgoing Administrative Assistant & Coordinator to help keep the wheels turning at our Support Center in Washington, DC. The position will report to, and support, the Chief Operating Officer, and will require a passion for our mission and the drive to anticipate needs and proactively problem solve across the office.
As our Administrative Assistant Coordinator, you will:
• Own the calendar. You’ll assist our COO, Vice Presidents and Directors with daily calendar management, and handle meeting requests from department heads.
• Have the Write Stuff. Editing reports, writing emails, creating presentations, compiling executive summaries, you’ll do it all.
• Plan the planes, trains and automobiles. Handle travel plans, itineraries, and monthly expense reports/receipts.
• Think tech. Have the savvy and skill to use conference calls, video lines, Slack, Google Drive and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Be the go to. Act as the main point-person for all administrative and office requests, helping connect our Support Center to our Ops team leads in the field.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented
• A background in and passion for the hospitality industry
• Comfortable and capable with office technology, such as Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint, Google Drive and Google platforms
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
• A friendly personality with an ability to cultivate an open and inviting office atmosphere
• Ambitious and intellectually curious: you love teaching yourself new things and you're naturally driven to be the best at what you do
• Competitive base salary and annual bonus potential
• Benefits options including: health, dental, vision, telemedicine, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, pet insurance and 401K with match
• Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
• Free food
• Four Community days per year to help the world with acts of services/volunteering
• The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
Looking for your next career?
Andreoni Recruiting Consultants, LLC (ARC) provides individuals with fantastic job opportunities within the hospitality field. We offer great connections to opportunities that our clients list with us that are often not advertised on the internet. We work directly with a number of top growing fast casual restaurant concepts in the country and specialize in confidential searches for talented individuals. ARC is the resource for finding you a better opportunity, at no cost to you!
Role: Administrative Assistant & Coordinator for GREAT Restaurant Brand!
Apply for this job now.