Are you ready to become a Creative PA for the World's #1 business coaching company?
Work from home with flexible hours, but around 25 hours per week would be ideal, with the option to fit around school hours where applicable.
If you're a highly organised dynamic executive PA with a flair for creative writing….. And you're searching for an opportunity where you'll have significant autonomy, opportunity to write, experiment and enjoy a wide variety of responsibilities, then this is the role for you.
You'll be joining a dynamic, growing professional services company with a huge vision to work alongside the MD.
Our focus is on supporting local business owners to become even more successful by increasing their profits, building stronger teams and developing their business so it can ultimately work without them. Clients participate in a range of group and individual coaching programmes, business planning days and team/individual development programmes.
- Do you love to write and are extremely articulate both in written and spoken word?
- Are you likeable, charismatic and love meeting new people?
- Do you like asking probing questions and understanding what makes people tick?
- Are you highly organised, goal-oriented and willing to challenge to get things done?
- Can you think outside the box, be proactive and solutions-focused and willing to go the extra mile?
- Do you have an eye for detail?
- Are you determined, self-reliant, with an energetic and persistent nature and the ability to influence and persuade?
- Are you committed to your own development both in your area of expertise and in general?
About the Role:
If you're the Creative Executive PA we are looking for, you will join the World's #1 business coaching company's office Stockport. Together, we will work with business owners/directors to grow and improve their businesses - which in turn will improve their lives, their families and their employees.
You will be responsible for:
- Writing of creative pieces for use on websites, social media and in print
- Representing the company in front of prospective clients
- Development and writing of monthly news letter maintaining the community WA group
- Liaising with clients and prospects as part of the sales onboarding process
- Delivering outstanding client experience through a critical non-essential programme.
- Organising events and seminars
- Maintaining relationships with strategic partners
- Organising the MD
- Supporting the MD with clients and suppliers
- Recording of KPI's within the Company
You will benefit from:
- World Class training and development resources
- Basic pay of FTE £20,000-£28,000 p/a, depending on experience
- Quarterly Bonus - the better we do, the more you earn
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
- Home working with flexible working hours where required. Must be able to travel occasionally to venues in Stockport or South Manchester.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to learn more please apply by clicking on the link provided. On receipt of your application you will be sent an email with further instructions.
If you do not see the email in your inbox please be sure to check junk/spam.