Supports company operations by welding to quality standards for manufacturing processes, materials, and products.
Job Duties: (but are not limited to):
· Handle multiple tasks
· Mig and Tig experience
· Robot and spot
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
· Measure dimensions of work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications
· Proper Use of Measuring Equipment (caliper, micrometer. Etc.)
· Proper Use of Basic Tools
· Perform inspection to insure that all welds are free of scale, spatter or any other weld appearance conditions.
· Welds components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
Experience with stainless, carbon steel and some aluminum a plus. Able to handle multiple tasks. Detail oriented. Good attendance. Knowledge of forming Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Galvanized, Galvanized, and Aluminum is required. Read measuring devices. Experience with grinding using machines as well as hand tools, that is an additional bonus
Are you looking for a rewarding challenge? Weld-Fab is willing to train on the job and move you into the career you have been waiting for! Weld-Fab is a metal manufacturing company that strives for quality, safety and productivity every day! Ownership takes pride in making Weld-Fab a family orientated company, which is seen from the office all the way into the shop. Employees are more than a number and we take pride in our facility and staff! Fabricating Success is what Weld-Fab is all about! Apply today to join our growing team!
Role: 2nd Shift Production Welder / Robotics
Apply for this job now.