When you join MECCO, a manufacturer of industrial laser marking equipment located in Cranberry Township, you become part of a team that builds lasers and pin marking systems for Fortune 100 companies. With a 125 year tradition for quality and service, our new technology focus creates a startup vibe with innovative technology.
As a Service Engineer, you will become a technical expert on our laser and dot peen products with a high level of applications understanding. This position educates our customers on the technologies MECCO offers, and how to best integrate engineered marking solutions into their manufacturing processes.
This position provides sales support to our Regional Territory Managers and Sales Representatives. Service Engineers will be trained on our MECCO sales process and be expected to routinely execute and report through our Salesforce CRM on each stage of the sales process. Candidates must be comfortable working in a fast pace environment and have a high level of detail.
- Process customer samples and provide application reports
- Assist with on-site installations and training
- Provide customers with post-sales support
- Conduct product training for Sales Representatives
- Attend trade shows and other sales events
- Perform system final testing and customer run-offs
- Provide onsite and telephone customer support
- Troubleshoot hardware and software
- Quality assurance on completed equipment prior to shipping.
- Associate's Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or related field, a B.S in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering a plus
- Experience not required
- Travel required and will be a minimum 50% of time
- Salesforce experience and/or CRM equivalent a plus
- Must be highly motivated and possess good organizational and communication skills.
- Fluency in Spanish a plus but not required
- Valid Driver’s License
We offer a full compensation and benefits package, along with the opportunity for professional growth with a leading technology company who focuses on our clients and service. Grow your career ‘beyond the mark’ with the industry leader.
MECCO has been solving sophisticated application requirements for a variety of industries over its 125+ year history. We deliver expertise that helps guide our customers to find the best solution for their needs, whether it falls under the laser or dot peen product line."
Our unmatched comprehensive application support delivers significant savings in time and money. We strive to understand your specific application challenges so that we can provide you with a full turnkey solution using both laser and pin marking-based technologies.
Role: Service Engineer
Location: Cranberry Township,
Apply for this job now.