An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in a lovely SEN school based in Chesterfield. They require a passionate Teaching Assistant with experience supporting children with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties.
This is a full time role starting ASAP. The suitable Teaching Assistant will ideally have 6 months' experience supporting PMLD, Moving & Manual Handling Trained and experience working within a 1 to 1 setting, including Personal Care.
- NVQ level 3 qualified in childcare or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months experience within a PMLD or specialist SEN setting
- Moving & Manual Handling Trained or willing to take the course
- Experience delivering Personal Care
- Ability to work in a team or on a 1 to 1 basis
- A passion for working within a specialist SEN setting
To apply for this role please contact Katie on 0115 824 1888 or email your CV to #removed#