Primary Teaching Assistant
£65 - £80 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position is 2 weeks working with children within the last 2 years.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a qualified Primary Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school based in the Lincoln area, starting January 2021. This a temporary role due will be on a supply basis but with the possibility of longer term bookings.
The desired Primary Teaching Assistant will be supporting mixed ability students in the classroom and on a 1:1 basis. Previous experience working in a primary setting is not essential but could be beneficial. This Primary Teaching Assistant role would be ideal for a qualified teaching assistant interested in developing their career.
To be considered for the position of Primary Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Have recent experience working with children
- Have knowledge and passion for working with children
- Have the ability to use your own initiative
- Be able to employ effective and dynamic behavioural management strategies
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that is registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-houses Payroll team through PAYE
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCare training packing
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you are entitled to
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Access to a dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support
How to apply:
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.