Company: EDGEWOOD MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Edgewood Management Corporation is a 50 year old, premiere affordable property management company, responsible for 27,000 units in fourteen states and the District of Columbia. Edgewood's portfolio represents a variety of multifamily product that includes high-rise, mid-rise, garden and townhouse style rental units.
Edgewood Management Corporation provides superior management services for a variety of residential properties and has an exceptional track record to resolve problems and reposition troubled assets in all areas: operations, administrative, financial and physical. Edgewood Management Corporation recognized as the 9th largest manager of Affordable Housing by the National Affordable Housing Management Association and the 50th largest manager by the National Multi-Housing Council.
Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our employees. Edgewood Management Corporation offers a supportive environment where employees are encouraged to develop their skills and talents to their fullest potential. Edgewood is always looking for positive, motivated, and hardworking individuals to join our Edgewood Team.
We are seeking a polished and professional individual for the role of Receptionist. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential as the Receptionist interacts with all levels of the organization. The qualified candidate should be comfortable working independently and adjust smoothly to changing priorities to accomplish the most critical/sensitive issues on a timely basis. Must be able to balance priorities, and take initiative.
We're seeking a positive individual who is always ready to learn, grow, and take on new challenges.
- Review household certifications for all Affordable properties to ensure they're compliant
- Training personnel on preparing income certifications and re-certifications for both Project Base Section 8 and Federally Assisted properties
- Review and approval of all move-in certifications, as well as quarterly review of annual re-certifications for project base Section 8 properties
- Monitor and report past due re-certifications
- Address compliance training and support needs for site staff
- Assist in generating all year-end building status reports for tax credit properties and ensure all electronic reporting is completed each year
- Assist in monitoring correct usage of income and rent limits as well as utility allowances
- Minimum 3 years-experience in compliance of affordable & Section 8 multifamily housing properties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong knowledge of Section 8 regulations
- Strong knowledge of the IRS 8823 Guide as well as the HUD Manual 4350.3
- Formal training and/or certification in related field required (COS or CPO)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take charge and ownership of projects; self-starter and independent worker
- Experience working in One-Site software program preferred
Edgewood prides itself on offering a competitive salary and extensive, market-competitive health and welfare BENEFITS including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Prescription Drug Program
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- Paid Personal/ Sick Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid AD& D Insurance
- Company Paid Short- Term
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Supplemental Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Company outings and events
Edgewood Management Corporation is a growing company that is looking for talented professionals who want to be part of a strong team focused on providing superior management services to our residents and owners. If you share our desire to be the best for our residents and communities, then you belong with Edgewood.
Edgewood Management Corporation is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR