Are you looking to start your exciting career path towards training to teach but wish to spend a year gaining vital classroom experience first?
Would you relish the chance to work at a “Good” School in Kent, learning vital skills from seasoned teachers as a Teaching Assistant?
Located in Kent, this thriving school is searching for graduates who are able to exercise their subject knowledge in a Teaching Assistant role!
In this opportunity you would find yourself working in both group and individual scenarios supporting the development of students!
The school have a sterling reputation for teacher training across their partnership that would set you up for your schools direct year!
To register your interest in this exciting Teaching Assistant opportunity, please simply apply on this page today!
Teaching Assistant - the benefits:
- Teaching Assistant
- Full time & Part Time roles
- Located in Kent
- Paid £300 - £350 per week, term time only as Teaching Assistant
- Shortlisting for role now - Apply ASAP!
Teaching Assistant - the role:
- Strong academic background
- Exceptional subject knowledge
- Passionate about your specialist subject
- Eager to progress into a teacher training programme
- Dedicated to providing a superb standard of academic support
- Supportive and inspiring attitude
The Outstanding school:
- 'Good' OFSTED graded school
- Led by a highly experience Senior Leadership Team to support you in your development
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close relationship with parents and guardians
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links