We are seeking a well-rounded Welder/millwright mechanic to become an integral part of Stewarts LLC!. You will work along side others to oversee on time completion of the job with a Get It Done Attitude!!
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed
- Must be detail oriented
- Able to work in a team environment but still be self motivated
- Ability to manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- The willingness and ability to work overtime and/or irregular hours
- Able to serve as a resource to others in the resolution of problems and issues.
- Valid Drivers license
- Must be able to stand on feet 8-10-hour shifts and be able to lift heavy material
- Must be able to read and use measuring instruments accurately
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with blueprints and schematics
We are industrial maintenance company do all phases of maintenance; Welding, Piping, Repair work, Setting equipment, Building maintenance, Concrete repair, and shut down work.
Role: Welder/millwright mechanic
Apply for this job now.