Customer Service Specialist
Who you are:
You are a positive person who loves making people happy and likes to solve problems. You're passionate about people, but also enjoy technology. You want to find a role that marries the powerful combination of your passions together and gives you the chance to flourish and grow. We believe this rare mix of skills makes a perfect addition to our Customer Success team as a Customer Service Specialist.
Who are we:
Infinite Management Group is one of the leaders in the marketing industry, we are backed by a Product team that has a firm pulse of what's next in this competitive landscape. Infinite Management Group is experiencing a rebirth as the products that were once way ahead of the market are now experiencing a wave of new business as marketers demand a better way to build and manage.
What you will do:
As a Customer Service Specialist you will be developing strong relationships with our newly acquired clients by your naturally engaging personality. You will help make customers successful and happy, and establish excellent relationships with customers. In addition to your superior communication skills, you need to possess a strong blend of problem solving, marketing and project management expertise.
- Lead customer interaction to create happy customers and solve customer challenges either on your own, or through excellent team work with our team
- Respond to customer questions and escalate any relationship, sales, support or technical issues appropriately
- Create happy and referenceable customers, due to your ability to establish great relationships with customers and help solve their challenge
- Communicate internally with the leadership team and across all departments in a solutions orientated mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Extremely self-motivated to follow through on tasks, requests, and projects
- Project management and organization skills
- Prior customer service experience
- Energized by making customers happy and successful
- Coordinator between Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, Finance and Development teams
- Enthusiastic, results-driven and solutions-oriented
- Strong worth ethic, honesty and integrity
- Leadership and excellent skills in relationship development
EDUCATION: BA in Marketing or Business (or equivalent work experience)
Role: Customer Service Specialist - Full Time Customer Success
Apply for this job now.