COMPANY: ACAPELLA RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
SALARY: £50k - 55k per year
Head of Finance & Operations
Salary: £50,000-£55,000 (dependent on experience)
Contract: Initially a 12-month Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 37.5 per week to be worked flexibly
Our client is an award-winning Hospice offering a range of supportive and palliative care services across South Warwickshire and the North Cotswolds. This includes specialist services for adults and young people.
They are currently seeking an experienced Head of Finance & Operations to join their team based at the Hospice in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
The Head of Finance & Operations is a key role within the Hospice, reporting directly to the CEO as a member of the Senior Management Team.
The successful applicant will have overall responsibility for Finance, IT, Contracts and Health & Safety.
Qualifications and Training
- Professional Accountancy qualification - ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA
- Evidence of CPD
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Recent and relevant operational and strategic management experience at a senior level to include Finance, IT and Health & Safety.
- Managing and leading a finance department/function.
- Able to demonstrate understanding of financial processes including budget management, forecasting, day-to-day income and expenditure processes, monthly reporting and year end audit processes.
- Able to prioritise diverse workload with competing priorities to meet targets and deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate a collaborative working style.
- Clear understanding of legal framework governing charity accounting.
- IT Systems development and implementation to improve business efficiencies.
- Knowledge of Data Protection and Health and Safety legislation and requirements, risk assessments etc.
- Competent IT skills, e.g. Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills.
If you think you have the skills and experience and would like to make a difference for your community, our client would be interested to hear from you.
Closing Date: 17th June
Interview Date: 25th June