We are seeking an experienced Marketing and Communications Coordinator. The right candidate for this position will possess extensive integrated marketing experience and a passion for details. This position will report directly to the Directors of Marketing and COO and is instrumental in driving user acquisition and revenue opportunities. The candidate will assist with the creation of online content for emails, blogs and social media campaigns for our growing user base and will work collaboratively to set content strategy and plans, leverage analytics, drive measurable results and coordinate with others throughout the company to ensure that our marketing efforts are aligned with stakeholders.
- Marketing and Communications Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Develop content for various online marketing channels
- Assist in developing a social media content strategy
- Help manage Pardot marketing automation platform
- Setup and manage email marketing campaigns
- Write weekly for Intiva Health blog and newsletter
- Coordinate contributors for blog posts, social media and newsletters
- Market SaaS platform by developing and implementing marketing campaigns
- Coordinate and maintain marketing materials for campaigns, digital presence, trade shows and conferences
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing Pardot data and social media and web analytics and provide suggestions for optimization
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analysis and new product information
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
- Monitor budget by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Successful candidates will have a proven marketing track record which includes:
- A passion for detail
- Marketing project planning and coordination
- Practical knowledge of and experience using popular social media platforms
- CoSchedule and Hootsuite experience a plus
- Digital marketing experience with strong analytics and reporting skills
- Email marketing campaign experience
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to achieve results
- Strong focus on customer service (internal and external)
- Exceptional writing and organizational skills
- AP style writing experience required
- Copywriting experience preferred
- WordPress experience preferred
The right candidate will possess the following three attributes. If this does not resonate with you personally, please do not apply to this post.
Intiva Health is an exciting tech startup that engages licensed medical professionals in the management of their career by bringing the forefront of technology to healthcare. Intiva Health is the product of over 30 years of healthcare administrative experience, and is a rapidly growing solution for the vast healthcare market.
Role: Marketing Coordinator
Apply for this job now.