Job Summary & Responsibilities
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA
HOME HEALTH CARE, INC.
Flexible & Customizable Schedules
South Metro Area
$25 Shower or Homemaking Visits
Quarterly Bonuses: up to $2000 each year!
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA Perks:
- Flexible scheduling: select the shifts you want work each week!
- Overtime and Weekends available, but not required
- Highly competitive pay rates, especially in the homecare industry
- 1-on-1 care and companionship
- Earn up to $500 by referring a new Employee
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA Overview:
- Assist with ambulation, transfers, ROM, and therapeutic exercises
- Provide direct cares, companionship, and household services
- Assist with medications
- Convenient technological documentation
- Maintain client confidentiality
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA Qualifications:
- At least 18 years of age
- S. Citizen or Work Authorization
- Valid Driver’s License and Car Insurance
- Ability to drive to and/or between clients’ homes
- Strong organization and communication skills
Home Health Care Inc. is a Top-10 Twin Cities agency. We're part of a family of healthcare services that meet the needs of clients, residents, and patients in the 11-county Metro service area. We're building a company culture that embraces the values of respect, accountability, communication, teamwork, integrity, positive attitude, continuous improvement and employee appreciation.
Role: Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA
Apply for this job now.