Company: PARK PROPERTIES MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Park Properties Management Company is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for the Lofts at Meadowcreek, an apartment community in Charlottesville, VA.
As a key member of our team, Maintenance Technicians are responsible for keeping our properties in top-notch physical condition, inside and out. Be ready to be busy! A typical day could include plumbing, electrical, basic drywall, carpet, and appliance repairs, plus common area and exterior maintenance and repairs.
This is a full-time position with regular hours and benefits.
- Caring attitude, pride in your work and the apartment property
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- High-energy and commitment to high performance in a busy, multi-task work environment
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in apartment maintenance or related field
- HVAC certification preferred
- Skilled in using power tools
- Good people skills, friendly, helpful attitude
- Frequent need to lift/carry up to 75 lbs.
- Good record keeping for work orders, parts orders, inventory and service/tenant follow-up
- Experience with Yardi preferred
- Requires: Rotating after-hours on-call availability, rotating weekends
- Requires: Valid driver's license
As a condition of employment, a satisfactory drug test and criminal background check are required.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
A proud Virginia Values Veterans V3-certified company