Early Years Practitioner
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Vision for Education are working with a school in Oldham to appoint an energetic and creative Early Years Practitioner to work on a full-time basis. Starting in April, the school welcomes applications from both newly qualified and more experienced candidates.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Early Years Practitioner to join our successful supply support team and to work in a local specialist setting in Oldham This will be a full-time role working with students who will need support and encouragement throughout their daily routine. Although this can be an extremely challenging role, it is also very rewarding.
This is small school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. Rated Outstanding by OFSTED, it is led by a dynamic and supportive senior leadership team and provides lots of opportunities for professional development.
To be considered for the Early Years Practitioner role you must:
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of working in an Early Years setting
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education and as an Early Years Practitioner, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an Early Years Practitioner who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Manchester team on 0161 273 7475.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.