PK education are working with a school in Nuneaton that supports young people who demonstrate challenging behaviour and are disengaged with learning. Pupils attending the school are not able to attend a mainstream setting, often due to permanent exclusion. The school caters for secondary age students. We are recruiting now for temporary Behaviour Support assistant who are able to work full time and part time, either supporting pupils on a 1:2:1 and small group basis. The schools works on a very low number of students in the school - meaning each pupil gets the attention they need.
The school runs a varied curriculum combining core subjects with specialist additional subjects in areas that the pupils are interested in. Staff at the school are dedicated to improving the social and emotional well-being of pupils and enriching school life; and we would like to recruit people with the same drive and commitment towards making lives better for young people in Nuneaton.
Successful candidates will:
• Be Team Teach trained - desirable for these roles, but not essential.
• Possess strong behaviour management skills
• Effectively manage groups of young people
• Be reliable and consistant
• Have experience of working with young people with SEMH conditions
• Be confident and experienced in using a range of de-escalation techniques
PK education can offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay of £55 - £75 per day
• Short term and long-term vacancies to your preferences
• Support and feedback from experienced, friendly Consultants
• An attractive 'recommend a friend' scheme, for any referrals that you make to PK education
• Support with your CV, wider employment opportunities and interview advice
PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
If you would like to hear about other jobs please visit our website or send your CV over to #removed#.