Class 2 Drivers
Location: 13 Bone Lane, Newbury, RG14 5SH
Working Hours: An average of 48 hours over a 5 day per week shift pattern, starting shift time 01:00am
About the Company:
Reynolds Catering is a family business and is the leading supplier of fresh produce and chilled foods throughout the UK. We offer remarkable career opportunities to dynamic and ambitious employees.
Due to the rapid growth of our business, we are looking for experienced Class 2 Multi Drop Delivery Drivers to join our Depot in Newbury. We are looking for drivers to start immediately to complete a full comprehensive induction programme.
Class 2 Multi-Drop Driver Responsibilities:
- To provide an efficient, friendly service at all times to create and maintain a customer focused environment and ensure that all queries are dealt with efficiently and politely.
- Responsible for maximising and formulate a professional working relationship with all customers.
- Minimise additional costs, by efficient product handling and accurate picking.
- Maintain the security of the customers' premises during and after entering the premises.
Class 2 Multi-Drop Driver Requirements:
- Digi Tachograph Cards (Essential)
- Driver CPC qualifications (Essential)
- 6+ months experience in a similar role
- Good area knowledge (not essential but an advantage)
- Applicants should not have any major convictions such as DR'S, DD'S, INS and no more than 6 Points on license
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also receive a generous benefit package which includes:
- Permanent Contract
- Refer a friend Scheme (£1000 Refer a friend)
- 28 days paid annual leave (increased with length of service up to 33 days)
- Enrolment in to Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Access to discounts and savings through their Retail Rewards portal
- Free onsite parking
- Direct access to loans and savings plans with NLCU
- Hastee pay - Offering immediate access to a portion of your pay when you've earned it.
- Bereavement Leave
- Holiday Purchase and selling scheme
If you think that you are suitable for this Class 2 Driver role, please apply now!
Reynolds is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.